Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Reading Homework

The Moose had a homework assignment, requiring a parent to read his story and write questions for him to explore in his next draft. His sense of humor shines through despite the spelling errors. For your reading pleasure, here with the spelling corrected is the first draft:

The Pyramid Dream
I was an archeologist. I entered the pyramid with my friends. There was a gold coffin. It was hot. I was sweating. Then the door began to close. My friends got out, but I was trapped in the dark with the coffin. Then there was a reddish light. The temperature increased rapidly. Then all of the sudden it was right in front  of me! Me trapped alone. Abandoned by my comrades! Stuck with a dead person in a box. I yelled, falling back in shock. Banging on the door in the silence. (Three things went through my head right then was why can't I have a laser gun in this dream, let me fly for once, and when are those morons coming back.) I couldn't move. All I could do was sit there helpless (and now for something completely different). I woke up sweating.



No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated & word verification is on to check for humans: