Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mug Shots

In Appalachia you rub elbows with people from all walks of life. A glimpse into ways that contrast my own such as the summer day I asked the electrician to wait while I finished off a pot of jam led to the disclosure that he had earned a blue ribbon at the county fair the summer before for his jam. The surprise jam aficionado caught me off guard.

Recently, a farmer lectured me about adding trace minerals to the soil. Amusing because I have a garden that barely qualifies as a trace of land.

However, today's tip takes the cake due to both the sincerity of the tip and the source which comes from a  jail bird.

Drum roll.

Get your mug shots right away. The Police put you in the cell and leave you there overnight and then take your mug shots when you look all scruffy and worse for the wear the next morning

Get'em early folks!

Much cuter than a Mug Shot

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated & word verification is on to check for humans: